May 23, 2014

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Gathered Here Today


A warm welcome to those who are visiting from Amy's Creative Side - Blogger's Quilt Festival
I am delighted to share with you my single ring entry "Gathered Here Today" for the NYC Metro Mod Quilters Double Wedding Ring ChallengeI have previously posted this quilt and so it may not be new to you. 





I have gathered one side of the arcs to create the curved stripes. If you wish to read more about the process of making this gathered ring - see here.

Thank you for visiting and please check out all of the other amazing quilts in the festival.

5 comments:

  1. It's fantastic - I think everything about it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine - It currently sits atop my dining table - makes me smile.

      Delete
  2. Oh, that's very clever! I never would have thought of that but the impact is undeniable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture that the gathering makes! I've been thinking about how to change/add more texture to quilting. This is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors and texture

    ReplyDelete