Jul 5, 2013

Moved!

We've moved and have been in our house a week already.

The sewing room is progressing and I'm pleased to say that my machines started without any problems. I'm looking forward to stitching again soon - will keep pestering to get my desk built. I will need reminding next time I go away for three years, to remove fluff and oil well!

While unpacking I spied some ideas for quilts that I had before I started quilting. Not sure if anything will come of them.

Sorry no pictures yet - tapping this on my phone and have not the correct app to select photos from there. Hope to get the net connected in the next few days.

Enjoying a warm winter in the Southern Hemisphere!

Happy quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're there safely, even though I miss you! Good luck with all of the unpacking.

    ReplyDelete